How-to add new users to the ZeroLock™ Management Console
Adding new users is a simple matter with the ZeroLock™ Management Console (ZMC).
- First, under Manage Users, select Users then click Actions. On the Actions drop-down list select Add New User.
- On the screen that appears when selecting Add New User the only field that must be completed is Email however, it is recommended entering a phone number for alert purposes.
- Under Role you have superuser or default. However, for demonstration purposes User Role 1 has been created.
- Next is the SSO Account field. Your options for this field are either ‘yes’ you want to allow single sign-on or ‘No’ you don’t.
- When you have completed your entries click Add User. A temporary password will appear. Click on the icon to copy as it will be required on the new user’s first login.
Congratulations, you have added a new ZeroLock user!