How-to update the ZeroLock™ Management Console (ZMC).
Update the ZeroLock Management Console
In this example, the ZMC will be updated from version 2.0.0 to 2.0.1. Prior to starting, copy the 2.0.1 tar file to the ZMC’s destination system (zerolock-server-<version number>.tgz).
- Log in to the ZMC and verify that the connected Endpoints are active.
- On the ZMC, unzip the zerolock-server-<version number>.tgz file.
tar xzf zerolock-server-2.0.1.tgz
- Change to the zerolock-server directory and shutdown the servers.
- Change to the zerolock-server-2.0.1 directory and run the installation of the new release.
- Run the installation of the new release:
- Verify that the installation sees the previous version and is going to back up the database, then press Y.
- Navigate to the zerolock-server directory and start the servers by executing the start command.
Verify ZeroLock™ Version
Once logged into the ZeroLock™ Management Console, you can verify the ZeroLock™ version at the bottom of any of the primary console screens.
You have successfully updated the version of your ZeroLock Management Console!