How-to secure users accounts with Multifactor Authentication.
Securing our customers' data is our highest priority, so the ZeroLock™ Management Console (ZMC) offers two-factor authentication.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the user icon.
- In the drop-down menu, click Manage Account.
- On the screen that appears after selecting Manage Account, click Set Up MFA.
You will need to install a two-factor app (e.g., Google Authenticator or Microsoft Authenticator) on your phone for the next step. The account in your two-factor app will be labeled: ZeroLock API
- Selecting Set Up MFA generates the following screen. Scan the barcode with your phone. Your authenticator app will generate a code which you will enter into the Test MFA Token box.
- Click the Test Token button and you are done setting up the MFA token.
When logging into the ZeroLock Management Console, enter your Username and Password, click Log In, then enter the MFA code from your app when prompted.